If you own a business, you need a skilled and proficient business lawyer working for you. DMD Law provides assistance to all size businesses, from an individual who is a one-person operation to large corporations by helping you to protect your business by planning proactively, before you’re facing a legal dispute or lawsuit. At DMD Law, we work with business owners and those aspiring to own their own business to resolve legal issues quickly and as cost-effectively as possible, whether it be from reviewing a contract or helping out with an overflow of business to providing full-time, on-site help. DMD Law will not only help you form and structure your business, but we can help you achieve the necessary protection in your business dealings. We offer services that helps you and businesses like yours benefit from our expertise without the expense traditionally associated with hiring full-time, in-house counsel or engaging a big law firm. We are here for you when you need us.
DMD Law has experience in and provides individualized counsel on a full-range of corporate and business matters, including, but not limited to:
- Compliance and corporate governance.
- General Counsel services.
- Review, draft and negotiate internal and external agreements, including, but not limited to, sales, service, MSAs, transportation, team, employment, separation, commercial and residential leasing, Licensing and IP agreements, click-thru terms and conditions, evictions, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and any other a variety of other business transactional agreements and documentation, including speaker engagements, publications, travel, and insurance.
- Negotiating multi-million dollar transactions, both domestic and abroad.
- Advising individuals and businesses, both public and private companies, investors and directors and officers in a wide range of industries.
- International and government contracts.
- Trademark research and application.
- Dealing with diverse cultures throughout the world.
- Reviewing RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs, as well as proposals.
- State and local governments agreements.
- Obtaining H1B visas.
- Cease and desist letters.
Our legal advice is based on analysis of the needs and goals of the client, and we try to quickly reach a mutually beneficial agreement and focus on what matters most to our clients. We get deals done in a comprehensive, yet efficient manner by developing a thorough knowledge of a client’s business, the marketplace in which a client competes, and a client’s long-term goals. And, we do all this at fees that are highly competitive.
For more information on how we can help you or if you have any questions or need immediate legal assistance, please contact us today at 954-848-2914 or via e-mail at email@example.com.